You can get vaccinations from a range of places including:
- local council clinics
- community health clinics
- Aboriginal Medical Services
- school-based vaccination programs
- some workplaces
- some hospitals
- travel medicine clinics
- staff occupational health clinics
- aged care facilities
- some pharmacies.
To find a vaccination provider near you:
- call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
- use HealthDirect’s free service finder
- call the National Immunisation Hotline on 1800 671 811.
Where to get your COVID-19 Vaccine
Visit the Health Direct Vaccine Clinic Finder to find and book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Local Council immunisation clinics
Some local councils provide some free vaccinations at community immunisation clinics. For those that aren’t free, they may have the vaccines available for purchase.
Check with your local council for details. You should bring your immunisation records and your child’s red book (Personal Health Record).
Last updated: April 2023